The real estate industry is constantly evolving and with the rise of technology, video marketing has become a crucial aspect of promoting and selling properties. In this article, we’ll explore the top real estate video trends to watch out for in 2023.
Gone are the days of shaky home tours that make it hard to get a feel for a property. Professional gimbals are designed specifically for smooth, stable camera movement and are used by photographers and videographers to produce high-quality, professional-looking footage. They are equipped with advanced motors and sensors that help to eliminate camera shake and provide smooth, stable footage, even when moving quickly or shooting in challenging conditions.
In contrast, smartphones like the iPhone are not specifically designed for smooth, stable camera movement and do not have the same level of advanced technology as professional gimbals. As a result, they may not be able to produce the same level of smooth, stable footage as a professional gimbal, particularly in challenging shooting conditions or when moving quickly.
Overall, professional gimbals are a better choice for real estate walkthrough videos because they are specifically designed to produce high-quality, professional-looking footage and can help to eliminate camera shake and other issues that can detract from the overall quality of the video.
Drones have become a popular tool in the real estate industry for capturing aerial footage and showcasing the layout of a property. In 2023, we can expect to see more use of first-person view (FPV) drones, which allow the viewer to feel as if they are flying through the property themselves. This can be especially useful for showcasing large properties or homes with unique architectural features.
Operating an FPV drone requires a high level of skill and experience, as you need to be able to control the drone accurately and navigate it through tight spaces without crashing. Professional videographers are more likely to have the necessary skills and experience to safely operate an FPV drone for real estate videos.
In today’s market, younger buyers are looking for more than just a house. They want to be connected to a community and feel a sense of belonging. Neighborhood videos that showcase the local hot spots and amenities can help attract this demographic and give them a better understanding of what it would be like to live in the area.
Here are a few examples of good spots to include in a community real estate video:
- Local amenities: Highlight local amenities such as parks, recreation centers, shopping centers, and restaurants.
- Schools: If the community is in a good school district, be sure to feature the local schools in the video.
- Public transportation: If the community has convenient access to public transportation, be sure to include shots of buses, trains, or other forms of transportation in the video.
- Local landmarks: Include shots of local landmarks or points of interest, such as historical buildings, museums, or scenic viewpoints.
- Community events: Show footage of community events, such as festivals, parades, or farmers markets, to give viewers a sense of the community’s culture and spirit.
Overall, the key is to showcase the features and amenities that make the community an attractive place to live. By highlighting the best that the community has to offer, you can help to attract potential buyers or renters to the area.
While residential real estate videos have been the norm, we can expect to see an increase in the use of commercial real estate videos in 2023. Real estate videos can be a powerful tool for marketing a retail store, attracting tenants to an office space and leasing up your apartment building.
Here are 4 reasons why:
- Drones: Drones can be used to shoot aerial videos of the property and the surrounding neighborhood. This can give prospective tenants or buyers a bird’s-eye view of the location and help them get a better sense of the area.
- Virtual Walkthroughs: Video walkthroughs of the property can give prospective tenants or buyers a sense of the layout, size, and features of the space. This can be especially helpful if the property is not easily accessible or if it is located in a different city or country.
- Neighborhood highlights: Videos can also be used to showcase the local neighborhood and its amenities. This can include nearby restaurants, shopping centers, parks, and other attractions.
- Emotional appeal: Videos can provide an emotional feeling that makes a potential tenant want to contact you. This can be achieved through the use of music, voiceovers, and other visual and audio elements.
Agents can use funny videos to attract attention on social media by showcasing their personality and sense of humor. This can help them stand out from other agents and make them more relatable to potential clients.
One way to create funny real estate videos is to parody popular movies or TV shows. For example, an agent could create a parody of a home makeover show, highlighting the unique features of a property in a humorous way.
Another approach is to create humorous skits or vignettes that showcase the agent’s personality and sense of humor. For example, an agent could create a series of short videos in which they play different characters or participate in humorous situations related to real estate.It’s important to keep in mind that humor is subjective, and what one person finds funny may not be the same for another. It’s also important to avoid being offensive or inappropriate in order to appeal to a wide audience. Click here for 12 funny real estate videos that we felt hit the mark.
Overall, the real estate industry is constantly adapting to new technologies and trends. By staying up-to-date on these video marketing strategies, real estate professionals can effectively showcase properties and attract potential buyers.